How To Prepare Your Place For The Day Of Service
On the day of the service
You are expected to be home (or at least) at the beginning and end of our work in order to welcome the team and make a final approval on the service done and payment;
- Please do not book other tradies in the same day. This will disrupt the performance of both;
- Please inform about any area that needs special care or should be avoided, especially for issues related to water seepage or leakage;
- Please ensure that you have a water tap activated and accessible;
- If you are going to have House Wash, Roof Cleaning or Window Cleaning, please have all windows and doors shut tightly. Make sure they are properly sealed to avoid water coming through;
- If you are going to have Roof Cleaning, please notify your neighbours in advance. We are going to clean their property afterwards if needed;
- Please have all pets and kids inside before and during cleaning – even though we love pets and kids we can’t be responsible for their safety while we are working;
- Please clear the work areas of all items, put the blinds up, and remove all sensitive materials from the areas being cleaned such as furniture, doormats, and vehicles;
- Please avoid using water during our Pressure Cleaning Services to ensure no loss of pressure or volume;
Exclusions & Limitations
If water intrusion occurs, the company will not be held responsible. We make every effort to prevent this but due to unavoidable issues such as bad seals around windows and doors, cracks in concrete foundations and lack of water proof. Notify the company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of our cleaning solution on them. If we are failed to be notified of this, the company is not responsible for any ill effect on any surfaces.
If Any Damage Occurs
Crystal Services Group will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or wilful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reports to Crystal Services within 48h of completion of service. The company will be allowed 3 days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damages that was the result of negligence.
Acceptance on Terms
By accepting the quote, the client agrees to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. You authorise Crystal Services Group to do the work as specified on the quote. You release our company from property damage unless negligence or wilful misconducts cause it. Crystal Services Group is not responsible for damage to loose siding, paint, wood, trim or windows that was previously noted as damage or found during the preinspection walk through.
Crystal Services Payment Policy
This Policy has the object to kindly inform you about our payment terms.
All services that Crystal Services Group provides are due to on the completion of the work, directly to the staff member who completed the service.
We accept the following payment options:
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
5. Bank Transfer
An invoice will be sent to the person or company at the time of the completion of the work.
If you would like to discuss a different option of payment, please let us know before the accepting the quote. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our quotation prior its approval.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.